Stem Cell Therapy
One of the most exciting and cutting-edge techniques in regenerative medicine, Stem Cell Therapy can not only help ease pain, it can also be used to create a variety of organ tissues.
There are two primary types of stem cells: embryonic and adult mesenchymal. The Longevity and Stem Cell Centre does not participate in the use of embryonic stem cell research or therapy, we exclusively utilize your own adult mesenchymal stem cells (ADSC).
Adipose-derived Stem Cells, or ADSC’s are stem cells that have the ability to turn into many types of cells (aka: differentiation) and can thus become the tissue that is needed in the regenerative process.
Thus, they have what is known as “pluri-potentiality”. ADSC’s reside within different tissues of the mesodermal section of the body and can become bone, cartilage, fat, connective tissue, blood vessels, muscle and nerve tissue. These types of cells may be harvested, isolated, activated and transplanted back for therapeutic use.
Common uses include:
- Orthopedic (joint pain)
- Auto-Immune Disorders (i.e.: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Myasthenia Gravis, Lichen Sclerosis, Crohn’s Disease, Polychondritis and Lupus)
- Opthalmology (i.e.: Macular Degeneration, Dry Eyes, Optic Neuritis)
- Cardiac / Pulmonary (i.e.: Asthma, Post MI, CHF)
- Neurology (i.e.: Multiple Sclerosis, Pheripheral Neuropathy, ALS, Parkinson’s Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Stroke, Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury)
- Urology (Intersititial Cystitis, Peyronies Disease, Erectile Dysfunction, Male Incontinence, Female Incontinence, Female G-Spot Sensitizer).
The ADSC’s may also be harvested, stored and expanded for future use.
The Longevity & Stem Cell Centre of Houston provides Stem Cell Therapy via Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) as same-day procedures.
These are the stem cells that are harvested from mesodermal tissues, whose protocols are approved and covered by his affiliation with the Cell Surgical Network, a Beverly Hills-based chain of upwards of 50 stem cell clinics around the US that share philosophies, institutional review boards (IRB), procedures, devices, and malpractice insurance.
Patients looking for procedures outside of this IRB will be reviewed on case by case basis.
If the deployment of expanded stem cell cultures is desired, the physicians of the Longevity & Stem Cell Centre of Houston are able to deploy them via our Jamaican Medical License in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
These treatments are therefore performed overseas in accordance with all federal regulations.
To learn more, and/or for a complimentary consultation, please contact us.