Infusion therapy is one of the many treatments available at the Longevity Centres of America. If you’re looking for a way to maximize your overall well-being, this may be the option for you. While following a healthy diet is vital for getting essential vitamins and minerals into the system, infusion therapy is an easy way to speed up the process, delivering these nutrients straight to the bloodstream to penetrate and repair the cells.
Beyond understanding exactly what infusion therapy is, here are some of the most frequently asked questions about this treatment, along with their detailed answers:
What drugs are administered via infusion therapy?
According to the National Home Infusion Association, some of the basic prescription medications administered via infusion therapy include antibiotic, antifungal, antiviral, chemotherapy, hydration, pain management, and nutrition drugs.
What diseases are treated with infusion therapy?
Generally, infusion therapy is meant for patients who respond poorly to oral antibiotics. These are individuals who are living with cancer, dehydration, gastrointestinal diseases or disorders that have a negative impact on the gastrointestinal system.
“Infusion therapy is meant for patients who respond poorly to oral antibiotics.”
Specifically, some of the common illnesses that the Longevity Centres address with infusion therapy include cancer, acute illness, flu, cold, heavy metal toxicity, cardiovascular disease, chronic fatigue, poor memory, depression, high cholesterol, liver detox, and allergies. To receive infusion therapy for any of these conditions, you must first go through a comprehensive evaluation by our treatment providers.
What kind of infusion therapies are offered at the Longevity Centres?
After going through the evaluation, treatment providers may recommend the best infusion therapy option for you from the following choices:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, or the “master antioxidant”, which is made up of vitamins A and C to cleanse toxins from the liver.
- Ascorbic Acid is pure vitamin C, providing the body with a quick stream of immune-boosters.
- Chelation, ACAM Protocol is a detox created to rid the system of lead and mercury.
- Chelation, Longevity Infusion Protocol is our method of heavy metal detoxification.
- Dental Amalgam Protocol is used to rid the body of unnecessary mercury brought on by dental amalgam, a teeth restoration process.
- Chronic Fatigue is a blend of magnesium chloride, vitamins B1, B5, B6, B12, B complex and C used to restore energy levels.
For more information on the infusion therapies at the Longevity Centres, or if you have any other questions about the treatment, reach out to us directly today.