100% Whole Body Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
The Longevity & Stem Cell Centre of Houston is one of the first facilities of its kind in Houston that provides 100% Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, or HBOT to patients in a non-hospital environment.
What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and How Does it Work?
HBOT is a medical treatment that increases the tissue levels of life-giving oxygen. Under normal pressure, oxygen is mainly carried through our bodies by the Red Blood Cells.
Under HBOT conditions, there is a massive increase in the amount of oxygen that is carried in ALL of the fluids of our bodies.
The areas of poor or compromised blood supply are suddenly Turbocharged with pure Oxygen!
By increasing the amount of Oxygen to our tissues, it is possible to enjoy the following benefits:
- Rejuvenate and possibly reverse the damage caused by: Heart Attack, Stroke, Vascular Disease
- Increase the ability of White Blood Cells to destroy bacteria and eradicate toxins
- Aid in wound healing by stimulating the growth of the cells that are directly involved with wound healing, the Fibroblast
- Aid in the treatment of Organic Brain Disorders: Alzheimer’s, Autism, ADD/ADHD, ALS, Migraine Headaches, Traumatic Brain Injury
- Help relieve the symptoms associated with: Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease, Post-Op Recovery and Wound Healing, Sports Related Injuries
What is HBOT Treatment Like?
Patients receiving HBOT enter our Vitaeris 320, the largest in the fleet of Oxyhealth’s Hyperbaric Chambers.
A roomy 32” inflated diameter that can comfortably seat two people should the need arise. Patients are able to move about in the chamber and can even sit up. With the Vitaeris 320, claustrophobia is a thing of the past.
Once inside the chamber, patients breath 100% oxygen while under increased atmospheric pressure.
During the treatments – which typically last 60 minutes – patients relax, read a book or sleep while they undergo a session.
Mark Pearsall Undergoes HBOT